GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 22 December 2019

GOD IS WITH US


'Listen now, House of David:
are you not satisfied with trying the
patience of men without trying the
patience of my God, too?

The Lord himself, therefore,
will give you a sign.
It is this: the maiden is with
child and will soon give birth
to a son whom she will call
Immanuel, a name with means
"God-is-with-us."

Readings at Mass
Textes liturgiques
Come to me my Beloved

Heavenly Father, how often have I tried your patience 
by my lack of faith and unbelief that you Father are
ever near me in all my challenges in life.

I am truly sorry for my lack of faith, help me
Lord.  Thank you for your Son Immanuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY