GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 23 December 2019

ELIJAH - JOHN THE BAPTIST

The Lord God says this: Look, I am going to send my messenger
to prepare a way before me. And the Lord you are seeking will
suddenly enter his Temple; and the angel of the covenant whom
you are longing for, yes, he is coming, says the Lord of Hosts.
Who will be able to resist the day of his coming?
Who will remain standing when he appears? For his is like
the refiner's fire........

Texte Liturgique 
Readings


My God Accept my Heart this Day

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your promise of redemption.
Thank you Father for your love, thank you for your Son Jesus Christ
Emmanuel. God is with us.  Come Lord Jesus Maranatha.









No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY