GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 25 November 2019

THE WIDOW'S MITE


As Jesus looked up, he saw rich people putting their offerings
into the treasury; then he happened to notice a poverty-strictly
widow putting in two small coins, and he said, 'I tell you truly,
this poor widow has put in more than any of them; for these have
all contributed money they had over, but she from the little she
had put in all she had to live on.'
Readings
Texte liturgiques
The Year Gone Beyond Recall

My Father in heaven, you know me through and through.
You search my heart. You know everything about me.
Help me to offer my life to You, for if my life is placed
in Your hands, You will direct my steps. As we approach
the end of the year, be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

QUE VOTRE CŒUR NE SOIT PAS BOULEVERSÉ

MARDI, 5ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Je pars vers le Père, car le Père est plus grand que moi. Première Lecture Actes 14,19-28 « ...

GLORIA LITURGY