GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 27 November 2019

THE PRICE OF DISCIPLESHIP

Jesus said to his Disciples: 'Men will seize you and persecute
you; they will hand you over to the synagogues and to imprison-
ment, and bring you before kings and governors because of my
name, and that will be your opportunity to bear witness.

Keep this carefully in mind: you are not to prepare your
defence, because I myself shall give you an eloquence
and wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to
reist or contradict.

You will be hated by all men on account of my name, but
not a hair of  head will be lost.
Your endurance will win you your lives. Textes liturgiques

Heavenly Father, I thank you for giving me the gift of my life. 
Lord Jesus Christ you said you will give me an eloquence and wisdom
in all my challenges in life if I follow You.  I am happy for the assurance
you gave than not a hair of my head will be lost. Direct me and help me see
your goodness and mercy in all my challenges that I may live.  Psaume 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

QUE VOTRE CŒUR NE SOIT PAS BOULEVERSÉ

MARDI, 5ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Je pars vers le Père, car le Père est plus grand que moi. Première Lecture Actes 14,19-28 « ...

GLORIA LITURGY