GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 14 October 2019

GRATITUDE

We should be be grateful to the Lord our God, for putting us to the test,
as he did with our forefathers.  Recall how he dealt with Abraham, and
how he tried Issac, and all that happened to Jacob.

Not for vengeance did the LORD put them in the crucible to try their hearts,
nor has he done so with us.

It is by way of admonition that he chastises those who are close to him.
from The  Prayer of the Church: Pauline Publication Week IV

My Prayer:  Loving Father help me to appreciate Your love
                    for me and give me the patient to understand that You
chastise me to bring me closer to You. It is the only way to bring me closer to You.
Thank You Heavenly Father for Your love, and faithfulness.

Readings
Seeking heaven alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

QUE VOTRE CŒUR NE SOIT PAS BOULEVERSÉ

MARDI, 5ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Je pars vers le Père, car le Père est plus grand que moi. Première Lecture Actes 14,19-28 « ...

GLORIA LITURGY