GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 25 October 2019

THE GRACE OF GOD IN ME

I know of nothing good living in me, that is, in my unspiritual self,
for through the will to do what is good in me, the performance is not,
with the result that instead of doing the good things I want to do,
I carry out the sinful things I do not want.

When I act against my will, then, it is not my true self doing it, but
sin which lives in me.

In fact, this seems to be the rule, that every single time I want to
do good it is something evil that comes to hand.  In my inmost
self I dearly love God's Law, but I can see that my body follows a
different law that battles against the law which my reason dictates.
This is what makes me a prisoner of that law of sin which lives
inside my body.

What a wretched man (woman) I am! who will rescue me from this
body doomed to death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!
Readings
Textes Liturgiques

My Father in heaven, thank you for your grace which enables
me to perform good works.  Your grace through Jesus Christ
my Lord to save a wretch like me.

Though sinful when I act against my will to do good,
Your grace is my guiding force that dispel all work of
darkness but compels me to do good.  My Prayer Psalm 51



No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

QUE VOTRE CŒUR NE SOIT PAS BOULEVERSÉ

MARDI, 5ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Je pars vers le Père, car le Père est plus grand que moi. Première Lecture Actes 14,19-28 « ...

GLORIA LITURGY