GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 23 October 2019

LIVING BY GRACE

You must not let sin reign in your mortal bodies or command your
obedience to bodily passions, you must not let any part of your body
turn into an unholy weapon fighting on the side of sin; you should,
instead, offer yourselves to God, and consider yourselves dead men
(women) brought back to life; you should make every part of your
body into a weapon fighting on the side of God; and then sin will
no longer dominate your life, since you are living by grace and not
by law.
Readings
Textes liturgiques
My Prayer: My Heavenly Father, thank you for your grace, for with your grace sin will no longer dominate my life. Through your grace sin will
never reign over my mortal body. I will be used as a vessel to the glory of your name.
I offer myself to you Father considering myself dead, but brought back to life by your grace.
My prayer Psalm 51

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

QUE VOTRE CŒUR NE SOIT PAS BOULEVERSÉ

MARDI, 5ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Je pars vers le Père, car le Père est plus grand que moi. Première Lecture Actes 14,19-28 « ...

GLORIA LITURGY