GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 13 October 2019

GOD IS SUPREME

"Now I know that there is no God in all the earth,
except in Israel. Please accept a gift from your
Servant". 2nd Kings


My Prayer: Holy Spirit, my concern is before you. Bless me and
                   everyone I meet. Lead me to follow the footstep of
                   Jesus Christ.  That my actions will be pleasing
                   in the sight of God.



Readings
My God accept my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

QUE VOTRE CŒUR NE SOIT PAS BOULEVERSÉ

MARDI, 5ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Je pars vers le Père, car le Père est plus grand que moi. Première Lecture Actes 14,19-28 « ...

GLORIA LITURGY