GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 10 May 2019

THE DOCTRINE JESUS THE TRUE BREAD

Then the Jews started arguing with one another: 'How can this man give us his flesh to eat?' the said. Jesus replied:
'I tell you most solemnly, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of man and
drink his blood, you will not have life in you.
Anyone who does not eat my flesh and drink my blood has eternal life,
and I shall raise him up on the last day.
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
He who eats my flesh and drink my blood lives in me and I live in him.

Readings
At the Lamb's High Feast Catholic Hymn Book

Thought for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY