GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 13 May 2019

OUR LADY OF FATIMA

The apostles and the brothers in Judea heard that the pagans too had accepted the word of God, and when Peter came up to Jerusalem, the Jews criticized him and said, 'So you have been visiting the uncircumcised and eating with them, have you?' 'Peter in reply gave them the details point by point: 'One day, when I was in town of Jaffa, 'he began 'I fell into a trance as I was praying and had a vision of something like a big sheet being let down from the heaven by its four corner.  This sheet reached the ground quite close to me. I watched it intently and saw all sorts of animals and wild beasts - everything possible that could walk, crawl or fly.  Then I heard a voice that said to me, "Now, Peter, kill and eat!" But I answered: Certainly not, Lord; nothing profane or unclean has ever crossed my lips.  And a second time the voice spoke from heaven, "What God has made clean, you have no right to call profane.  "This was repeated three times, before the whole of it was drawn up to heaven again.
Readings
Our Lady of Fatima
Hail Thou Star of Ocean Catholic Hymn Book


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY