THE LORD WHO OPENS A WAY

Thus says the LORD, who opens a way in the sea and a path in the mighty waters, who leads
out chariots and horsemen, and powerful army, till they lie prostrate together, never to rise, snuffed out and quenched like a wick.

Remember not the event of the past, the things of long ago consider
not; see, I am doing something new! Now it springs forth, do you not
perceive it?

In the desert I make a way, in the wasteland, river. Wild beasts honor
me, jackals and ostriches, for I put water in the desert and rivers in the
wasteland for my chosen people to drink, the people whom I formed
for myself, that they might announce my praise.  Isa. 43:16-21
Readings




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY