GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 19 December 2018

BE MY ROCK

Be my rock, my constant refuge, a mighty stronghold to save me,
for you are my rock, my stronghold. My God, free me from the hand of the wicked.

It is you, O Lord, who are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth.  On you I learned from my birth, from my mother's womb,
you have been my help.

I will come with praise of your might. O Lord; I will call to mind your justice, yours, O Lord alone O God, you have taught me from my youth, and I proclaim your wonders still.  Psalm 71

Readings

Prayer of the Church:  Lord, our sins bring us unhappiness.  Hear our prayer for courage and strength.  May the coming of your Son bring us the joy of salvation.  We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY