GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Thursday 8 November 2018

GOD'S PROMISE OF HOPE

I am going to gather the people from all the countries where I have scattered them in my anger, and fury, and I am going to bring them back to this place and let them live in safety, Then they will be my
people, and I will be their God.

I will give them a single purpose in life to honour me for all time, for their own good and the good of their descendants.

I will make an eternal covenant with them.  I will never stop doing good things for them, and I will make them fear me with all their heart,  so that they will never turn away from me.

I will take pleasure in doing good things for them, and I will establish them permanently in this land.

Jer. 32: 37-41

Amen. May this be your lot in most Holy name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY