GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 12 November 2018

A PRAYER FOR HELP AGAINST SIN

I wish that a guard could be placed at my mouth, that my lips could be wisely sealed.
It would keep me from making mistakes and prevent me from destroying myself with
my own tongue.

O Lord, my Father and Master of my life, do not leave me at the mercy of my own  words, don't let them cause my downfall.  I wish I could be whipped for my thoughts, so that Wisdom could discipline my mind.  I would not want to be spared when I am
wrong; I would not want a single sin overlooked. Then I would not keep on sinning, making one mistake after another.  I could not fall to my enemies and be humiliated
by them.

O Lord, my Father, God of my life, keep me from being arrogant, protect me from
evil desires. Keep me from being overcome by greed or lust; do not leave me at the
mercy of shameless passions.   Sir. 22:27, 23:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY