GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Friday 19 October 2018

O GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME

Lord, fill our hearts with your love as morning fills the sky.
 By living your law may we have peace in this life and endless
joy in the life to come.  Pauline Prayer of the Church

PSALM 51

Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your merciful love;
according to your great compassion,
blot out my transgressions,
O wash me completely from my guilt,
and cleanse me from my sin........

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY