GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 23 October 2018

GOD'S PROMISE

This is what I will do in the last days, God says:

I will pour out my Spirit on everyone.
Your sons and daughters will proclaim my message;
your young men will see visions,
and your old men will have dreams.

Yes, even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will proclaim my message.

I will perform miracles in the sky above,
and wonders on the earth below. Acts 2:17-19



In agreement to the above "Let your loins
be guirded and your lamps burning, and be
like men/women who are waiting for their
master to come home from the marriage
feast, so that they may open to him at once
when he comes and knocks Luke 12:35-36

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY