ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER



I don’t let the troubles of life get me down,
for I know that my Lord will soon turn things around.
I’ve learned to be patient and hold to His hand.
I know through it all my God has a plan.

I’ve learned not to lean to my own thoughts and ways,
for He is the Author of all my days.
In Him is my faith, my deliverance, my rest,
for He knows that through trials, my life shall be blessed.

Why fret over things not within my control,
When God offers peace to my mind and soul?
He is my salvation; on Him I depend.
All things work together for me in the end.

                                  D. Sue Jones Horton


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY