GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Thursday 17 May 2018

PRAYER FOR SERENITY



Come to me, all you that labor and are burdened, and I will refresh you.

PRAYER FOR SERENITY

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things
I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time:
Enjoying one moment at a time.
 Accepting hardship as the pathway of peace.

Taking as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will.

That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
 and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

                                                                                                                  Reinhold Niebuhr
from my book on prayer  



No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY