GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Saturday 12 May 2018

DEVOTION TO MARY SONGS IN HONOR OF MARY

MAY IS THE MONTH OF DEVOTION TO MARY

Pray the Holy Rosary.


Jesus I surrender my life to you.  I am tired of trying to control things beyond my control.  Help me to live as your disciple. 

I pray for the gift of Holy Spirit. Jesus you promise to send the Holy Spirit to be my advocate and teacher.  I await the coming of the Holy Spirit your promise.


Hail Thou Star of Ocean
Fading Still Fading
As the dewy Shades
To win my Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY