GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 28 May 2018


THE BEAUTY OF LAUGHTER

Healing to the soul
Healing of the spirit
Healing to the body

The beauty of laughter


It gives assurance
It drives away fear
It drives away suspicion
It drives away grief

The beauty of laughter

Why don’t we laugh the more?
Laughter is the essence of our being
It is like a light that brightens our world

So when I meet you on the way
To drive away my doubts
To give me the assurance I need
To give me security
I need you to laugh.

Let it come from the heart
Let it be genuine
The beauty of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY