GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 22 April 2018

THE GOOD SHEPHERD

We pray for the Pope, Priests and Religious, world leaders, our families.
May they follow the example of our Lord and Master Jesus Christ the GOOD SHEPHERD.


A Prayer for Guidance and Protection

To you, O Lord, I offer my prayer.
In you, my God, I trust.
Save me from the shame of defeat;
don’t let my enemies gloat over me.
Defeat does not come to those who trust in you.
but to those who are quick to rebel against you.
Teach me your ways, O Lord,
make them known to me.
Teach me to live according to your truth,
for you are my God who saves me.
I always trust in you …….


Images of the Good Shepherd
                                                                                                                                        Psalm 25
Psalm 23
 Psalm 23



God is with us always

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY