A PRAYER FOR HELP



A PRAYER FOR HELP PSALM 86

Listen to me, LORD, and answer me, for I am helpless and weak.
Save me from death, because I am loyal to you, save me, for
I am loyal to you; save me, for I am your and
I trust in you.
 
You are my God, so be merciful to me; I pray to you all day long.
Make your servant glad, O LORD, because my prayers go up to you.
You are good to us and forgiving, full of constant love for all
who pray to you.

Listen, LORD, to my prayer, hear my cries for help,
I call to you in times of trouble, because you answer my prayers.
There is no god like you, O LORD, not one has done what you have done.
All the nations that you have created will come and bow down to you;
They will praise your greatness.
You are mighty and do wonderful things; you alone are God.

Teach me, LORD, what you want me to do, and I will obey you
faithfully, teach me to serve you with complete devotion.
I will praise you with all my heart, O Lord my God:
I will praise you with all my heart, O LORD my God….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY