I PLEAD WITH HIM



 I PLEAD WITH HIM


MAY THE LORD ANSWER WHEN YOU CALL

I call to the LORD for help, I plead with him’
I bring him all my complaints, I tell him all my troubles.
When I am ready to give up, he knows what I should do.
In the path where I walk, my enemies have hidden a trap for me.
When I look beside me, I see that there is no one to help me,
no one cares for me.

LORD, I cry to you for help, you, LORD, are my protector,
you are all I want in this life.
Listen to my cry for help, for I am sunk in despair.
Save me from my enemies, they are too strong for me.
Set me free from my distress;  then in the assembly of your people
I will praise you because of your goodness to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY