HERE I AM LORD

HERE I AM LORD 

 
I waited, I waited for the Lord
and he stooped down to me;
he heard my cry.
 
You do not ask for sacrifice and offerings,
 but an open ear.
 You do not ask for holocaust and victim.
  Instead, here am I.  Psalm 39 (40)
 
Here I am, Lord! I come to do your will.
 
 In the scroll of the book it stands written
  that I should do your will.
 My God, I delight in your law
  in the depth of my heart.
 
Here I am, Lord! I come to do your will.
 
Your justice I have proclaimed
in the great assembly.
My lips I have not sealed;
  you know it, O Lord.
 
Here I am, Lord! I come to do your will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY