TALKING TO GOD THE FIRST TIME

TALKING TO GOD

A friend of mine tried to pray.  This was my friends awareness of God having woken up in the morning as be assured of HIS love and presence.  Most time we are conscious of
God, we direct our thoughts to HIM.  It never occurred to us that we are PRAYING.

Since we are not aware that prayer is simply having heart to heart conversation with God,
most time we say we do not know how to pray.

My friend's awareness of God's love and presence

As I wake
Psalm 19

God holds my hand
He guides me through my life
and helps me say my prayers

and when I arrive
at my final sleep
he leads me up the stairs
and through the gates
to heaven

I see the stars
I can touch the moon
I cry

a tear
From Gods
forgiving eye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY