SOLEMNITY OF THE ASSUMPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY



 FEAST OF ASSUMPTION

I rejoice heartily in the Lord, in my God is the joy of soul; for he has clothed 
me with a robe of salvation, and wrapped me in a mantle of justice, 
like a bride bedecked with her jewels.

 

Prayer:
All-powerful and ever-living God, you raised the sinless Virgin Mary, mother of your Son, body and soul to the glory of heaven. May we see heaven as our final goal and come to share her glory. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.




 
 MEMORARE

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
 implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins,
 my mother, to thee do I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the world incarnate, despise not my petitions,
 but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Textes Liturgiques


Hail Thous Star of Ocean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY