GOD KNOWS MY NAME



GOD KNOWS MY NAME
The Lord called me from birth, from my mother’s womb he gave me my name.  He made me a sharp-edged sword and concealed me in the shadow of his arm.  He made me a polished arrow, in his quiver he hid me.  Isa. 49:1

MY TEACHER

My teacher is meek, humble and lowly at heart.
He said I should take his yoke;
For he is meek, gentle, lowly at heart.
He said that he is the vine and that I am the branches.
He said I should do unto others as I would have them unto me.
He said I should forgive seventy times seventy.
He said I should trust him, believe in him and have faith in him.
He said the greatest command is to love my fellow being
My teacher says that He is the way, the Truth and Life.

He is Jesus Christ my LORD.
 
Today is the Memorial of John the Baptist Christ fore runner.

God our Father, you called John the Baptist to be the herald of your Son’s birth and death.  As he gave his life in witness to truth and justice, so may we strive to profess our faith in your gospel.  Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY