GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Wednesday 14 June 2017

MORNING OFFERING



Daily Prayer at Mass

Let me be a holy sacrifice and unite with God in the sacrament of His greatest love. I want to be one in Him in this act of love, where He gives Himself to me and I give myself as a sacrifice to Him.  Let me be a holy sacrifice as I become one with Him in this my act of greatest love to Him.



In God alone is my soul at rest, my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock, my salvation, my fortress; never shall I fear.
How long will you all attack one man to break him down,
as though he were a tottering wall, or a tumbling fence?

The plan is only to bring down, they take pleasure in lies.
With their mouth they utter blessing, but their heart they curse.

In God alone be at rest my soul, for my hope is from him.
He alone is my rock, my salvation, my fortress; never shall I falter…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY