GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Monday 5 June 2017

IN PRAISE OF GOD FOR HIS SPIRIT

Psalm 104  24-35

How may are your works, O Lord.
in wisdom you have made them all
The earth is full of your creatures.

Vast and wide is the span of the sea,
with its creeping things past counting,
my God accept my heart this day
living things great and small.
The ships are moving there,
and Leviathan you made to play with.

You hide your face, they are dismayed;
you take away their breath, they die,
returning to the dust from which they came.
You send forth your spirit, and they are created.
and you renew the face of the earth.

May the glory of the LORD last for ever!
May the LORD rejoice in his works!
He looks on earth and it trembles;
he touches the mountains and they smoke.

I will sing to the LORD all my life,
sing psalms to my God while I live.
May my thoughts be pleasing to him.
I will rejoice in the LORD.

Let sinners vanish from the earth,
and the wicked exist no more.
Bless the LORD, O my soul.







No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY