WHEN I FEEL LOST



WHEN I FEEL LOST

LORD sometime I feel lost.  I am not making progress.
I have my plan written. I prayed that you guide me.
I asked that everything and efforts made should be.
In the midst of it all. I am lost. Nothing seems to be.
Where did I go wrong LORD?   When these things
Are happening to me LORD I am helpless.

Help me LORD when I feel lost,

Hail thou Star of Ocean

Turn your ear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
Preserve my soul, for I am faithful; save the servant who trust in you, my God.

Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I cry to you all the day long.
Gladden the soul of you servant, for I lift up my soul to you, O LORD.

O LORD, you are good and forgiving, full of mercy to all who call to you.
Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer, and attend to my voice of supplication……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY