TEACH ME LORD



TEACH ME LORD

Father my life is helpless without your wisdom.
You created the world in your wisdom.
You cared for all your creatures for your love embraces all.
It is difficult for me to comprehend the mystery of your work.
LORD I ponder on all that you made for my benefit.

I ask where I went wrong.  Teach me LORD.
In pondering and asking I prayed psalm 119:97-104

O LORD, how I love your law; my meditation all the day!
Your command makes me wiser than my foes, for it is with me always.

I have more insight than all who teach me, for I ponder your decrees.
I have not turned away from your decrees; you yourself have taught me.

How sweet is your promise to my tongue, more than honey in my mouth.
I gain understanding from your precepts, and so I hate false ways.

Teach me LORD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY