O LORD HOW MAJESTIC IS YOUR NAME




O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name through all the earth.
Your majesty is set above the heavens.
From the mouths of children and of babes
you fashioned praise to foil your enemy,
to silence the foe and the rebel.

When I see he heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars which you arranged,
what is man the you should keep him in mind,
the son of man that you care for him?    Psalm 8: 1-5



FAREWELL

For the brief moment you came into my life
I have looked for one to share the trouble in my mind
There I knelt before you in confession
I poured out my soul to you
You sat and listened to me, and
When I have poured out my soul and what bothers me
You smiled at me and said
‘I have a gift for you’
Beautiful words inspiring and soul searching.


Today I am to say FAREWELL to you
I told myself it is better not to say the word
Believing that it will not hurt me and,
That the trace you left will be wiped away

Little did I know that it hurts most not to say farewell
I now realise that if you want to keep a memory of
One that touched your life, the best way to do so is
Not to say farewell, you may think that by so doing
You have no memory, no remembrance that they have left
It is never so for it lingers on.

FAREWELL from my heart I do wish that the good angels
Will carry this wish, and may it lingers, and remains with you.

F             FATHER
A             ALMIGHTY
R             REMEMBER
E             EVERYONE
W            WITH
E             ENDURING
L             LOVE and
L             LIGHT


FATHER ALMIGHTY REMEMBER EVERYONE WITH ENDURING LOVE, and LIGHT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY