I MUST LISTEN TO YOU LORD



Dearest Lord

Today I ask of you to help me, I need to make a move.
Help me there is a way that may seem not too clear.
It is like you are speaking to me.

I must listen to you Lord, guide me, and lead me.
I have made this choice today, so that my heart will be at peace.
If I do not, there are things that may not come to light.
I have to Lord, it is time to move on.

Help me Lord and grant me your blessing and approval.
Thank you Lord for I know in all situation, your glory will be revealed.  HING

 
Psalm 119: 57-64

I have said, O LORD, my portion is to obey your word.
with all my heart I implore your favor as with your promise, have mercy.

I have ponder my ways, and turned my steps to your decrees.
I made haste; I did not forget to obey your command.

Though the nets of the wicked ensnares me, your law I did not forget.
At midnight I will rise and thank you for your righteous decree.

I am a friend of all who revere you, who keep your precepts.
O LORD, your merciful love fills the earth.
Teach me your status.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY