GOD MY PROTECTOR



 GOD MY PROTECTOR  Psalm 13
 
I feel safe with the assurance that I have a Father
Whose ever protective hands shield me from every danger.
I have confidence that each moment he is with me.
I feel his presence, and His Spirit guides me.
With all confidence I can say as in Psalm 124
 
‘’If the LORD had not been on my (our) side
when men rose against me (us),
then would they have swallowed me (us) alive,
when their anger was kindled.

Then would the waters have engulfed me (us),
The torrent gone over me (us)
Over my (our) head would have swept the raging waters.

Blest be the LORD who did not give me (us)
 a prey to their teeth.
My (our) life, like a bird, has escaped from
the snare of the fowler.

Indeed, the snare has been broken,
and I (we) have escaped.
My (our) help is in the name of the LORD,
who made heaven and earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY