A CHILD'S PRAYER



Lord Jesus, I am a Child
I thank you for the love of my father and mother.
They brought me into the world.

Lord, there are many children who were not given the opportunity to live,
To enjoy family life.

I pray for babies who were aborted, whose destinies were denied.
I pray for abandoned children, most especially babies who died in the cold.
I pray for babies and children murdered by their mothers.
I pray for babies and children murdered by their parents.
Lord, I ask that if there are babies out there in the cold abandoned,
that you send angels to them to save them and shelter them.
I pray for babies and children killed during war and terrorist attacks.
Lord, so many babies and children are helpless,
they are in danger. I pray, Lord Jesus, that you protect all babies and children.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY