FATHER UNITE ALL YOUR CHILDREN



To do everything according to the truth: This is the light that must irradiate our whole personality and set its mark on every act of our lives. (St. John XXIII)

Prayer 

Heavenly Father, forgive me for putting myself first. By your Spirit, teach me how to love.  Father, unite all your children
as one.

Jesus, pour out your spirit of unity and love among your people. May your spirit erase any hostility that divides us, so we can reach out to the world with your love.

Free us from all negligence and laziness, and give us joy in your gifts of grace.


Lord, you are the light of my life  Sometimes it seems as if I don’t have very much to offer.  Help me to be brave and generous with the love you have given me.

Teach us to be faithful in seeking common good for your sake, that your light may shine on the whole human family by means of your Church.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

VOUS N’APPARTENEZ PAS AU MONDE