PRAYER OF TRUST



Do not worry and say; What are we to eat? What are we to drink?
Your heavenly Father knows what you need.

Prayer of Trust

To you have I lifted up my eyes
you who dwell in the heavens
my eyes, like the eyes of slaves
on the hand of their master.

Like the eyes of a servant
on the hand of her mistress
so our eyes are on the Lord our God
till he show us his mercy.   Psalm 122

  Prayer of Assurance

When I call, answer me, O God of justice
from anguish you released me, have mercy
and hear me! O men, how long will your
hearts be closed, will you love what is futile
and seek what is false.

It is the Lord who grants favours to those
whom he loves, the Lord hears me whenever I call. 
Fear him, do not sin, ponder of your bed and be still,    Psalm 4

Readings for the 8 Sunday Ord. Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY