DID I SAY THANK YOU LORD



DID I SAY THANK YOU

You are always there for me
When I pray I feel your presence
You are never tired of listening
I talk to you each moment of the day
Maybe I talk so much.
Help me to remember Lord
Did I say Thank You?

Most thing I do not understand
I ask you for guidance
Problems I cannot solve
I ask for your assistance
The things I need for my comfort
I ask of you Lord
Things that makes me cry
I call on you to assist me
Lord did I say Thank You?

I do appreciate you
I know I have a friend
I have a guide
One who sees my heart
One who understand me more than I do
One who is there to guide and guard.

DID I SAY THANK YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY