GOD MY PROTECTOR




Father what a delight.
 
Lord Jesus I feel like laughing.
Laughter is good for the heart, the soul and the spirit.

Dear Lord share in my joy this morning.
 Give me a joyful heart.

Help me dear Lord to share this joy with other children.

 
GOD MY PROTECTOR

I look to the mountain, where will my help come from?
He will not let me fall, the protector of Israel never doses or sleeps.
The Lord will guard me, he is at my right side to protect me.
The sun will not hurt me during the day, nor the moon during the night.
The Lord will protect me from all danger, he will keep me safe.
He will protect me as I come and go now and forever.   Psalm 121


Father, help me to trust in your goodness.


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY