GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Tuesday 15 November 2016

GOD BE WITH ME




 
                                    GOD BE WITH ME
 
Lord Jesus, sometimes I feel that my life is mixed with colours
that do not really blend together.

It is when I am angry, when I am sad, when I am sick.
Sometimes when I quarrel with other children like me.

Dear Lord, I know that this is not a good experience.
Help me, Lord, to know and realize when these colours are reflected in me.

Lord, with your help, though they may not blend,
help me to put them in order
So that the beauty of colours that do not blend in me,
when properly arranged, will give a wonderful sight to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

QUE VOTRE CŒUR NE SOIT PAS BOULEVERSÉ

MARDI, 5ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Je pars vers le Père, car le Père est plus grand que moi. Première Lecture Actes 14,19-28 « ...

GLORIA LITURGY