TWENTY THIRD SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

TWENTY THIRD SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

 LIFE CYCLE


I have many gifts that I wonder most time.
Why I am so loved by the Father.
Each moment there is a new discovery
Most time we go searching for these gifts
We try to do many things.

We go to school, we study, while we go about studying,
We forgot to study the most essential which is ME
I who try to understand science, art, and the universe.

Maybe why we miss it all and fail is because we have failed to study ME.
ME a beautiful gift of God that is the centre of what I search.
ME, the Father love so much, he sent his Son Jesus to bring me back to HIM.
ME who fails to realise what a wonderful gift I am that link to every other
gifts from my Heavenly Father.

ME the gift that embraces all gifts.  ME the gift that never realise that I am a priceless gift,
the centre and essence of life.

For if I duly study ME, the purpose of God creating the universe will be accomplished.

ME a precious and priceless gift of GOD.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY