24TH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME YEAR C




WHERE WILL I GO?

Lord, I try to please people, you said we should love one another.
You said we should sacrifice for one another.
Father, the more I try the more helpless I am.
I ask myself, where will I go?

Father, where will I go?
The beauty of it all Lord, is that I have found more
Strength and understanding.
Lord it is a difficult task, every sacrifice is worth sacrificing.
I ask myself, where will I go?

Yes Lord, I have found the answer to this question.
Time, efforts I made to please people who may
not know the worth of the sacrifice made,
but the little effort I make to please and serve you.
is more rewarding.
This is the answer to my question.

WHERE WILL I GO?
 Fear not says the Lord.  Our fears are our worst enemies.  Yes it stare us on our faces, if we can conquer our fears, we can do all things through Christ who strengthen us.
 
Question about Misery

Why let people live in misery?
Why give light to those in grief?
They wait for death, but it never comes,
They prefer grave to any treasure.
They are happy till they are dead and buried.
God keeps their future hidden and hems them in every side.
Instead of eating I mourn, and I can never stop groaning.
Everything I fear and dread comes true.
I have no peace, no rest and my troubles never end.


                                                                                                                                                Job 3:20-26



The good thing about suffering is that we in communion with God.  We feel bad, we question him.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY