IF I MEET JESUS



IF I MEET JESUS

Where? If he is always present and with me
Where, at daily Mass
Where, in the Blessed Sacrament he is waiting for me
Where, in every creature I meet
Where, his assurance that he will be with me always till the end of time
              and he is smiling, ever pleased to see me come to HIM
Where, in my mistakes, he is watching all time sadly, but never stopped loving me
Where, in my daily challenges
Where, in danger he is by my side to protect me

Where, knowing that he loves me just as I am, and that I could go to him any time, any moment. He is ever present, always there for me.

If I meet Jesus, I know it is not if because He is with me always, HE is in my Savior,  HE is the Good Shepherd,  HE is the true vine and I am the branch(es), and He will be my LORD always.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY