WHO IS MY NEIGHBOUR

15TH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

So Speak and so act as people who will be judged by the law of freedom.  For the judgement is merciless to one who has not shown mercy, mercy triumphs over judgement.  James2:12-13



MY PRAYER

That each day I draw closer to you Lord

That each day my heart like that of my Lord Jesus Christ           
That each day I grow in holiness
That each day cares and worries do
Not take control of my life
That each day my knowledge of you increases
That each day I see you in all creatures
That each day I grow in humility.

My prayer to you Lord that I am what you desire me to be.

                                                                        



 APPRECIATING GOD FOR WHO I AM

O Lord, you search me and you know me. 
You know my resting and my rising,
you discern my purpose from afar.
You mark when I walk or lie down,
all my ways lie open to you.
                                                                                               For It was you who created my being,
                                                                                              Knit me in my mother’s womb.
                                                                                              I thank you for the wonder of my being,
                                                                                              For the wonders of all your creation.

                                                                                                                              Psalm 139    
psalm 51                                                 

 O Lord my God, be Thou not far from me, O my God, make haste to help me

My neighbour is that man or woman that I see me in him or her.   That my heart reach out in mercy to humanity irrespective of colour, race, tribe or nationality.  That whenever there is a need to help that love, mercy and compassion compels me to reach out my hand for that man or woman to grasp and be lifted up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY