GLORIALITURGY

As we celebrate and offer our daily offerings in our daily Mass on God's Altar in remembrance of Christ Sacrifice, may God destroy every evil altar in our homes, families and lives.

Sunday 5 June 2016

DO NOT WEEP

TENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
  


Fear not says the Lord.  Our fears are our worst enemies.  Yes it stares us on our faces, if we can conquer our fears, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Question about Misery

Why let people live in misery?
Why give light to those in grief?
They wait for death, but it never comes,
They prefer the grave to any treasure.
They are happy till they are dead and buried.
God keeps their future hidden and hems them in on every side.
Instead of eating I mourn, and I can never stop groaning.
                                           Everything I fear and dread comes true.
                                  I have no peace, no rest and my troubles never end.

                                                                                                                                                Job 3:20-26
The good thing about suffering is that we are in communion with God.  We feel bad, we question him.



Lord Jesus sometimes I want to be alone with you.
So I can talk to you as a friend.

I know you love little children like me.
If I am alone with you, I can tell you that I love you Lord Jesus.

Lord I ask that each moment I spend with you,
that I will appreciate how much you love me.
              
                                                                                     Hing




No comments:

Post a Comment

RELIGION AND ART

TOUT CE QUE VOUS DEMANDEREZ EN MON NOM, JE LE FERAI

SAMEDI, 4ÈME SEMAINE DU TEMPS PASCAL: AELF Quand vous me demanderez quelque chose en mon nom, moi, je le ferai Première Lecture Actes 13...

GLORIA LITURGY