TRINITY SUNDAY

TRINITY SUNDAY

 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How inscrutable are his judgments and how unsearchable his ways! For who has known the mind of the Lord or who has been his counsellor? Or who has given him anything that he may be repaid? For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.  Rom. 11:33-36


Prayer

Holy Spirit, bring Jesus’ promise to my heart today, Help me to believe and to have hope that the Father’s love will dwell richly in my heart. May your presence within me become my guiding light, and may your love shine out to everyone I meet today.

Lord, teach me how to love selflessly! May I bear witness to the power of your Cross by loving more perfectly those who, like me, are less than perfect.


God’s Love

Lord God, your love is pure! Holy Spirit, please purify my heart and set it ablaze with your mercy and compassion.  Fill me with a love that doesn’t count the cost or seek rewards, a love that is patient, kind, and gentle.  Burn away my jealousy and anger, and put to death all within me that is prideful, rude and self-seeking.  I lay my life before you, Lord. With your help, I want to become more and more loving.  Make me like you, Lord Jesus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY