PSALM 61

 PSALM 62

The heart of man is a mystery, the world is a mystery, our existence is a mystery.
Man may express some of his dreams, aspiration or give his word to fellow being.
Man make promises, man may not keep the promise he made.


When you are not sure and in doubt,, the best assurance is God.
When you feel helpless and in need of assurance, pray psalm 61 (62)



Psalm 62




                          Song of Victory

I will sing to the Lord, because he has won glorious victory.
He has thrown the horses and their riders into the sea.
The Lord is my strong defender, he is the one who has saved me.
He is my God, and I will  praise him.
My father’s God, and I will sing about his greatness.
The Lord is a warrior, the Lord is his name.

He threw Egypt’s army and,
the best of its officers were drowned in the Red Sea.
The deep sea covered them.
They sank to the bottom like a stone.


                                                                                   Exodus 15:1-5
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY