PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end.  Amen

May is dedicated to the BVM   
Breath in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy.  Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work too may be holy. Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, that I may love but what is holy. Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit to defend all that is holy. Guard me, O Holy Spirit, that I always may be holy. Amen.

                                                                                 St. Augustin

Father, almighty and eternal God, send the Holy Spirit upon your Church in your Son's name, preserve it in the unity of charity and in the fullness of truth.
                                                                              The Pauline Prayer
                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY