THE GOOD SHEPHERD

THE GOOD SHEPHERD
JOHN GOSPEL CHAPTER 10




How shall a youth remain pure on his way ?
By observing your word.
I have sought you with all my heart;
Let me not stray from your commands.

I treasure your word in my heart,
least I sin against you.
Blest are you, O Lord;
teach me your  statutes.

With my lips have I recounted
all the decrees of your mouth.
I rejoice in the way of your precepts,
as though all riches were mine.

I will ponder your precepts,
and consider your paths.
I take delight in your statutes;
I will not forget your word.
          
                                                                                                                             Psalm 119

I give my sheep eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one can take them out of my hand.



 
Lord teach me the way of your statutes,
and I will keep them to the end.
Grant me insight that I may keep your law,
and observe it wholeheartedly.

Guide me in the path of your commands,
for in them is my delight.
Bend my heart to your decrees,
And not to wrongful gain.

Turn my eyes from gazing on vanities,
in your way, give me life.
Fulfil your promise to your servant,
that you may be revered.

                                                                                                           Psalm 119

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY