FATHER I ADORE YOU

FATHER I ADORE YOU
Prayer

Lord Jesus, you are my life, my love, my strength, and my joy. I kneel before you in homage. I worship and adore you. I surrender all to you that I may become like you.


 PRAYER FOR SERENITY
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things
I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the
Wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time:
Enjoying one moment at a time.
 Accepting hardship as the pathway of peace.

Taking as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will.

That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
 and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

                                                                                                           Reinhold Niebuhr
                                                                                                 
                             



PRAYER

Lord Jesus you love children in a special way.
They are close to your heart.

I ask your dear Lord to give me the grace
to love you as I ought;
to remember that because you love me so dearly,
I am protected from every harm.

That you are beside me to lead me, to direct me, to guide me, and to guard me.


 DEAR CHILDREN PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JE NE SUIS PAS VENU APPELER DES JUSTES MAIS DES PÉCHEURS

LES CHEVEUX DE VOTRE TETE SONT TOUS COMPTÉS

THE FIG TREE YOU CURSED HAS WITHERED AWAY